Guest graandjac

Rentel Noarlunga Downs Comming up

Guest graandjac

:)Hi Guys, Our house is very nearly finished and our rentle will be come available.

The date is not set just yet but we are looking at the week starting the 8th Feb, maybe the week after, I know its vague at the moment:unsure: but we could be happy to work in with someone. We are breaking our lease, the agent has asked us to pass on anyones details but we are happy to show anyone round just between us if this helps.

We were the first people to rent the house and it is 2 years old this April, Its 3 bed, one bathroom area , one living area , double garage ,small tidy garden,although its smaller than most we have lived here with our 10 and 11 year olds for two years quite easily, smallish but very clean and as brand new Its in Noarlunga Downs on the Point development , just off River Road, 2 mins from the end of the expressway, and 5 mins from Port Noarlunga Beach.

Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help. cheers Graham;)

P.S. yes i know I made a typo in the title......lol

Hi Guys, Our house is very nearly finished and our rentle will be come available.

The date is not set just yet but we are looking at the week starting the 8th Feb, maybe the week after, I know its vague at the moment but we could be happy to work in with someone. We are breaking our lease, the agent has asked us to pass on anyones details but we are happy to show anyone round just between us if this helps.

We were the first people to rent the house and it is 2 years old this April, Its 3 bed, one bathroom area , one living area , double garage ,small tidy garden,although its smaller than most we have lived here with our 10 and 11 year olds for two years quite easily, smallish but very clean and as brand new Its in Noarlunga Downs on the Point development , just off River Road, 2 mins from the end of the expressway, and 5 mins from Port Noarlunga Beach.

Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help. cheers Graham

P.S. yes i know I made a typo in the title......lol

Hi Graham, you made the typo twice :wacko:

It must be the heat that's making your spelling of rental (rentle) mental. :err:

Guest graandjac
    Hi Graham, you made the typo twice :wacko:

It must be the heat that's making your spelling of rental (rentle) mental. :err:

:pThanks for that:biglaugh: