Renting in Reynella

Guest nurse sue

Guest nurse sue

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to put this as i was after opinions about the area?

ive noticed on domain.com.au and realestate.com.au that rentals in this area seem to be just ever so slightly cheaper than nearby hallett cove etc ... and wondered why this was?

i just found a very nice looking 4 bed for $290/wk ... is there a catch?:err:

i currently live on one of the worst council estates in the north of england, so anythings an improvement on our current situation ;)

Guest guest569

Reynella is a nice suburb. hallet cove is on the coast and Reynella is 10-15 mins inland. Thats the catch.

Reynella is also divided into more suburbs, Reynella east and old Reynella for example.

Guest Richard&Judy

I agree with passionate Pom, nothing wrong with Reynella.

It probably wont be the Hilton but nothing wrong with the area on the whole.

have a drive around in the evenings and park up for an hour or so in the street see what you think, see how much Tyre art is on the roads.

Move the house you're thinking about to the coast as in Hallett Cove (a 5 Min. drive away) and you can Put another $100+P/W on the rent.

i currently live on one of the worst council estates in the north of england

I promise it will be better than that.

Guest Libby1971

There are 3 Reynella's. I live in one of them and have friends who live in another.

Reynella East is small, nothing much going on except for the school. It has Happy Valley on 2 sides, Woodcroft on another and Old Reynella on the other.

Old Reynella has Reynella, Reynella East and Woodcroft as boundaries although Sheidow Park is very close.

Reynella is much much larger with its good points and its bad ones, like most very large suburbs. I personally love the Southgate plaza but that's because I can get what I want without much fuss. We were going to have a look at a rental there but the one we took at Sheidow Park came up first. We were desperate and took it although 3 days later and we've had had 4 more opens but...

If someone is willing to take a look for you, and maybe send some pics for you too, then that might help