Moosh

Hiring removal trucks

What is the highest tonnage removal truck you can drive on a normal SA licence?

Anyone know the cost to hire for any 24 hour period?

3 ton on a normal car license, I think Budget do a weekend special $295, not sure of the daily rate tho.

I have been let down by Adelaide truck and bus in Lonsdale. I'd suggest to avoid em:nah:

I was advised by telephone call 10 minutes before picking van up that its no longer available. nothing else available and an attitude to go along with it !! I'd swerve them and go with Budget.

Guest cornish Busdriver
    What is the highest tonnage removal truck you can drive on a normal SA licence?

Anyone know the cost to hire for any 24 hour period?

Hi shell.

If you need a bigger truck, You hire it and i can drive it for ya.

Have you ssen the eccies on the adverts, still miss my little boy.

Had to hand him back to the breader we got him off and now he's banging his little heart out :biglaugh:

Thanks for the offer matt, we've moved now. We hired 2 x 4.5 tonne trucks from Budget. Got a great deal through work. We did have an incident with one of the trucks ... we crashed it! OMG .... but the guys at Budget were great but we still had to pay for the excess which was $2000! It was stated that price in the paperwork. Eeeeek oh well, so much for trying to save $$$$. In hindsight, we should have used a professional mover!

Hi shell.

Have you ssen the eccies on the adverts, still miss my little boy.

Had to hand him back to the breader we got him off and now he's banging his little heart out :biglaugh:

Yes have seen the P&O ads on TV. Ronnie has his moments but he is quite entertaining! He needs a good bang as he's quite hormonal at the moment! :arghh:

Guest janmoo
    we used thrifty they have various locations to pick up and came in the cheapest for what we wanted.

www.thrifty.com

Hi do you know cheapest place in adelaide or website for car hire for when we arrive thanks xx