Boxertony

11 yr old girl would like to gain new friends

Hi I am Charlotte and I am moving to Adelaide in two weeks time and I would like to meet new friends before and after I arrive. I will be living in Seaton. I have MSN Messenger and Facebook if you want to talk to me.

I cannot wait to move but I would like some nice friends to meet.

Charlotte Jane Lucy Robinson is Facebook and

MSN Messenger is XXXXXXX (please PM me)

Thanks Charlotte

Guest -x- ellie -x-

Hello, I'm Ellie, I am eleven too and I'm moving to Adelaide in June...

I'm worried about making friends too and it would be nice to know someone in the same position as me :)

I hope we can be friends

Hello, I'm Ellie, I am eleven too and I'm moving to Adelaide in June...

I'm worried about making friends too and it would be nice to know someone in the same position as me :)

I hope we can be friends

Hi Ellie, of course we can be friends, I would of been in Adelaide for 4 months before you arrive so I can show you round. Don't forget to add me to your Facebook and MSN Messenger. I am in Leicester visiting family at the moment because we go on Monday 8th Feb. Chat soon Ellie. From Charlotte.

Guest Taylors08

Hi Ellie

My name is Jessica Taylor and we have been in Adelaide since 1st Sept. Add me to your Facebook, id love to be your friend.

Jessica

Guest -x- ellie -x-

Hiya, sorry i took so long to reply but i would really love to be friends :wubclub:

I'll see you soon because im moving in twelve weeks :cute: hopefully i'll find lots of friends!!

PS. I'm not sure how to add you on facebook because i dont know what you look like and there are about five pages of Jessica Taylors' ;)

Guest Taylors08

Im the one with the pink tshirt on and face painting on my cheek. We'd just been to a parade.

12 weeks wont be long it will fly by do you know where you are going to be living over here?

Jessica

Guest -x- ellie -x-

hi connor, how old are you? im eleven but i will be twelve when i am in australia cos i wanted to stay for my birthday

Guest Connor

I am 9 years old and I'll be 10 this year and I will be moving to adelaide some time this year.

Guest -x- ellie -x-

oh cool, i have a brother called Max he is ten, i'll get him to set up an account and maybe you could be friends too, if you want?

Guest tpgc03

Hi

Connor I am Finlay I am also moving to Adelaide and would also like to make new friends. I love wrestling, karate, swimming and golf. I am 10 years old

please keep in touch

Guest spongebob

Hi my name is Abigail and I am 11 years old.

im am using my mums account as don't have one of my own yet.i want some friends when i move to oz hopefully at Christmas:) what are the schools like in adelaide? what about bullying is there any going on in schools? lots of bullys at my school what are the sports out there? do u still play rounders or kick ball out there? i kinda like them but out of football and that i prefer kick ball and what does pm me mean?:jiggy:

Guest -x- ellie -x-
    Hi my name is Abigail and I am 11 years old.

im am using my mums account as don't have one of my own yet.i want some friends when i move to oz hopefully at Christmas:) what are the schools like in adelaide? what about bullying is there any going on in schools? lots of bullys at my school what are the sports out there? do u still play rounders or kick ball out there? i kinda like them but out of football and that i prefer kick ball and what does pm me mean?:jiggy:

hi abigail! I'm ellie I'm twelve right now so when's your birthday? I'm not in Australia yet but appernently it's pretty good and I would like to be ur friend if that's okay? By the way pm means private message me, like on email

Reply soon xxx

ellie :)

Guest spongebob

yes you can be my friend. my birthday is when r u moving?

Guest spongebob

yes u can be my friend. my birthday is . when r u moving? how do u write a private message?

Guest Ric & Paula

hi im zack im 10 years old, and I live in the northwest suburbs of adelaide.

Whereabouts are you?

PS im on my parents account! Please reply, love to be mates!!!

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi Ellie,

Im Zack but Im using my parents account. I live in the northwest suburbs of Adelaide, I'd like to get to know you and your brother!

Please reply, Zack

Guest KrazyKoala

Hi ellie!

Im Hope, I've been living here for 3 months, you'll love it, seaton is very nice!

Have a great time coming here, Im sure you're going to be very excited!

Hopexx :D

Guest -x- ellie -x-
    Hi Ellie,

Im Zack but Im using my parents account. I live in the northwest suburbs of Adelaide, I'd like to get to know you and your brother!

Please reply, Zack

Hi Zak,

How old are you? My brother is 9 (10 in October) and I am 12. We just arrived in Adelaide this morning.

Reply soon,

Elliiee

Guest -x- ellie -x-
    Hi ellie!

Im Hope, I've been living here for 3 months, you'll love it, seaton is very nice!

Have a great time coming here, Im sure you're going to be very excited!

Hopexx :D

Yeaah its cool here, where abouts do you live? at the moment im in a rental in morphett vale