Guest massive

Breweries and wineries

Guest massive

Does any one have any information on local breweries or wineries in adelaide i currently work for Diageo/ Guinness in the uk and am moving to adelaide next year, i would like some info about the local brewing industries in so that i can start to pass on my cv, any ifo would be gratefully accepted,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest massive

many thanks i will give them a try, if you come across any jobs in the local papers could you let me know, once again ta!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nikkiandlee

HI,

I'm still in the uk only just starting gathering info for TRA, there is an on-line paper called Adelaide Now the link to this is http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/ in the classifyed section you can look at some of the current jobs!

I only know about the wine cause I've had to try it to make sure it would be ok :)

Thanks

Nikki

Guest dglamoore

Lots and lots of wineries around. We are 10 minutes from Mclaren Vale which is full of them and then of course you have Barossa. There are a few breweries about too - drink is a big social thing here :jiggy:

Here are some links to get you started -

Breweries - http://www.southaustralia.com/425.aspx

Wineries - http://www.adelaidebound.com/wineries.html

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Bex & Nick

Massive, I thought that Diageo had operations here in Adelaide? I'm sure I met someone from there the other day and am sure I've driven past a building with a diageo sign on it. Saying that, it may not be an actual brewing facility.

Guest massive

Think you are right about Diageo in Adelaide, but i dont think there is a brewery, there is one in Sydney and Bundaberg which are no good to me.could you find out what the location is for the Diageo building so that i can google earth it.I am ideally looking for work within the brewing trade, any info would be gratefully accepted, thanks for the reply........massive

Guest philnjulie

I have been living in nuriootpa for 3 months (barossa valley) and its full of wineries. Always plenty of jobs going in the local newspaper "the leader" or try "the advertiser".

Hope this helps.

:)