Guest familygood

Crows v Power - Feb 13th @ AAMI

Guest familygood

I posted a while back re do i go Crows or Power and it got a good debate going re which is the best club - well fate has got involved and has drawn the teams together in the NAB cup.

So does anyone fancy meeting up to watch the teams have the final say?

Its feb 13th @ AAMI and the tickets are $20.75.

It'll be good to get a crowd together - especially if someone in that crowd knows what the hell is going on!.

If anyone who's been to the AAMI before can suggest a decent meeting point at the ground that'll be good.

Go the crows!

G

hi sorry cant make that game as im on surf patrol,the nab cup is not a true indicator for the season.when the season starts proper i will be going to a few games and would be happy to meet a few people for the games,i normally go with my 6yo son but sometimes go with just adults.im no expert but have a good understanding of the game.go crows.cheers mark.

Guest panther
    I posted a while back re do i go Crows or Power and it got a good debate going re which is the best club - well fate has got involved and has drawn the teams together in the NAB cup.

So does anyone fancy meeting up to watch the teams have the final say?

Its feb 13th @ AAMI and the tickets are $20.75.

It'll be good to get a crowd together - especially if someone in that crowd knows what the hell is going on!.

If anyone who's been to the AAMI before can suggest a decent meeting point at the ground that'll be good.

Go the crows!

G

We are waiting for our mebership tickets, which will put in the members Area.

If you are interested learn about the Game give me a PM

Panther

Short Term fully Furnished in marino with Sea Views, suitable also for a holiday

Guest Guest5035

the NAB gup is a comp for the teams to get the summer rust out of the system, teams normally blood their new talent only. Crows top eight failing again in the playoffs and i think the Power for the eight........just.

stevo

Guest salisbury massive

Gate 4 is usually a good meeting area. The outer Army have a sausage sizzle going and there are games for the kids on the grass there. The tickets are not seat numbered for NAB cup so you just buy a ticket and sit where you want.

Jo

GO POWER

Guest martin77

I have tried so hard for 2 years to follow the AFL. Just cannot get into it at all. Wish i could.

Doesn't help so many of the lads at work are English so you can imagine the Football talk, its like i never left home lol.

Being a Leeds fan you'd think i'd jump at another sport. Love the State of Origin though, not AFL but close.