Aquacatrina

Kid's 12" red fireman bike for sale for $40 - suit 2-5 year old

Due to a major growth spurt while our shipping container came over, our son is now getting a little big for his old bike and anxious to get a big boy's bike instead!

So we have a red fireman bike from halfords up for grabs for $40. It's still in really good nick and has drawn a few admiring comments from Aussie mums at the fort. Has a handy box on the back for snacks or treasure!

Suitable for 3-5 year olds (or a little younger)

12" wheel

Removable stabilisers

Strong steel frame

Fully enclosed chainguard

Front and rear mudguards

Firechief toolbox and handlebar pad

Weight: approx. 9.5kg

Here's the link for Halfords showing what the bike looks like and all the spec: Apollo Firechief 12" Boys Bike from Halfords Was £109.99 Save £50.00 Price £59.99

PM me for more details or if you want to come see it. We're in Christies Beach.

Due to a major growth spurt while our shipping container came over, our son is now getting a little big for his old bike and anxious to get a big boy's bike instead!

So we have a red fireman bike from halfords up for grabs for $40. It's still in really good nick and has drawn a few admiring comments from Aussie mums at the fort. Has a handy box on the back for snacks or treasure!

Suitable for 3-5 year olds (or a little younger)

12" wheel

Removable stabilisers

Strong steel frame

Fully enclosed chainguard

Front and rear mudguards

Firechief toolbox and handlebar pad

Weight: approx. 9.5kg

Here's the link for Halfords showing what the bike looks like and all the spec: Apollo Firechief 12" Boys Bike from Halfords Was £109.99 Save £50.00 Price £59.99

PM me for more details or if you want to come see it. We're in Christies Beach.

YHVM

Cooler

sold to mrs coolerking! Sorry Susi, but reckon your dd would grow out of it awfully quick anyway!

Erm, I saw it first so it's me basking in the glory:)

Sorry Susi, maybe a tandem for them both!

Cooler