Guest GermanDave

House to rent - GREENWITH - 6-8 months from April

Guest GermanDave

Hi. new to this forum so sorry for the brief intro....

In short, due to an ongoing family situation back in Europe (UK/Germany) I'm exploring the possibility of renting my house out from the middle of April to Oct/Dec.

Its 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), Reverse Cycle A/C and I'm thinking to leave it partially furnished (beds, furniture).

This is just a tentative enquiry at this point in trying to gauge any interest, it might possibly suit someone who is already here and having a house built or emigrating around this time.

Anyone out there interested? I can give further details should anyone reply (I hope!).

Cheers in advance...

Dave

Hi Dave. We land 6th Feb and will be looking to rent after end of march. Will get in touch for more info when we get there.

Thanks, Jim.

Guest gina&alan

Hi we are expecting to touch down in adelaide in april 1st and are looking for furnished accomodation for maybe 3 to 6 months but that could be longer, we are a family of 2 adults and 1 very well behaved 7 year old boy,

How far are you from cbd in minutes and tell us more about the house and location and costs.

regards Alan & Gina

Guest GermanDave

Hi Gina & Alan (and JimJustin)

Thanks for the reply - the house is a courtyard home with a twin carport and driveway for 2 cars, back and front garden with an extra side entrance for the back garden (its an end plot).

I would wish to do this through an agent (I had my fingers burnt on something similar a few years back - please don't be offended!) although this can be easily arranged - I'll make the point that because of my desire to head back for a while I'm prepared to be a bit flexible with arrangements (I fly back on April 16th) - the rent would be somewhere near the market rate (approx $300 a week).

JimJustin - I'm about 25 mins from the City by car (I work in the City), 5 mins from Golden Grove Vilage Shopping Centre, and approx 10 mins drive from Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre. The City, via O-Bahn - is about 35 mins away and the bus stop for the journey into town is about 2 hundred yards away.

Despite the handle I'm not German by the way, I'm English! Its a nickname I acquired due to having lived in Germany for many years and having a German Wife.

Hope this helps......

Dave

Hi we are expecting to touch down in adelaide in april 1st and are looking for furnished accomodation for maybe 3 to 6 months but that could be longer, we are a family of 2 adults and 1 very well behaved 7 year old boy,

How far are you from cbd in minutes and tell us more about the house and location and costs.

regards Alan & Gina