scooterdan

Wispa Gold

Hey,

Just for all you choc-o-holics that dont think aussie choc cuts it...we just happened to buy 2 Wispa Golds from Coles (aparantely the only place).... and they are imported from UK....!

Dan

Hi.. I stocked up today!!

And for those with babies.. Coles in Marion are also selling Pampers Nappies!!!

Oh the things that excite me!!!!

Guest angiestaff
    Hey,

Just for all you choc-o-holics that dont think aussie choc cuts it...we just happened to buy 2 Wispa Golds from Coles (aparantely the only place).... and they are imported from UK....!

Dan

if this post is true....guess where ange will be going 2morrow????? :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

ange x

Guest salisbury massive

We are now selling them at Coles 2 for $3. Which is a great saving for proper english chocolate as I usually fork out at least $3.50 for a bar of galaxy. Its the real thing as well. I think I'm the only person buying them at Ingle Farm.

Jo

We are now selling them at Coles 2 for $3. Which is a great saving for proper english chocolate as I usually fork out at least $3.50 for a bar of galaxy. Its the real thing as well. I think I'm the only person buying them at Ingle Farm.

Jo

Nope your Ok Jo many fall into my trolly as I go by:biglaugh: Got a shock when I had my 1st one didn't know it was a UK chocy what a treat hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest Roo1
    Hey,

Dan

Where my car keys...........?;)

Thanks Dan!!!

Guest aussiewannabee

hi just wondering were do you get the galaxy from my oh loves it, and he has not had any for over a year.

ok have gone down to coles and bought 2 for said $3.....hmm they dont actually taste too bad for uk choc, normally i find it too sweet. Methinks the English head honcho of coles must have decided to sell his favourite.....cos why else would coles just sell wispas.

Guest angiestaff
    Hey,

Dan

ok i apologise 4 doubting ur post!! lol.....after my night shift (and a little sleep) i made it to coles and purchased 6 bars of the fore-mentioned chocolate

i have just sampled a bar and all i have to say is.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

now i have a craving for cheese n onion walkers crisps and a twirl choc bar...oh god.... when will this desire for walkers end???? :biglaugh: ( and b4 people post i know i can go to glenelg, or hahndorf but i would appreciate some-one delivering them 2 my house please!! ;)

thanks, ange xx

Guest aussiewannabee

i know what u mean ange about the cheese and onion walkers we miss them to, and when i went to buy some they were all out of date.

Guest Chelseadownunder

Cadburys chocolate from the UK is luuuuush. I miss battered sausages curry sauce and proper chips. Anywere here do proper chips & Vineger? Is there any good indian resturaunt too. I just want a nice Chicken Korma, Pilau Rice and Peshwari Naan bread. I can live without all this but.....

All help would be greatfully appreciated !!

Chips (dont forget to ask for plain salt and vinegar) from Port Noarlunga and Curry from Balti House, Goodwood Rd :0)

Cant help with the batter sausage

Jo

Guest Chelseadownunder

Cheers Jo, Is that the Chippy near the car park and just along from the beach? Thanks for the info on the Curry, you`re a life saver.

Anyone seen battered sausages ??????

Cheese N Onion Crisps?

Im starving after all this talk of food !!!

Yep thats the one....The balti house is well worth a visit, heres the number for you 8357 7716 its closed on a tuesday...enjoy

Jo

Guest Chelseadownunder

Got home after reading this thread and my wife had been down Coles Reynella and bought Wispa gold....Creepy Bit like the twilight zone.

Guest Peachie
    Chips (dont forget to ask for plain salt and vinegar) from Port Noarlunga and Curry from Balti House, Goodwood Rd :0)

Cant help with the batter sausage

Jo

I was hoping to lose a pound or two as aussie choccie is nasty but didn't think about the wine mmmm found loads of new ones to quaff up in the barossa quite like the bear too although the neighbours think its a bit rough to be drinking coopers pale ale I also like the crown larger (which they thought was a bit posh???) they were drinking haln light (more taste in water!!)

The locals tell me I will get to like the taste of the choccie but it tastes like dog chocs and why bother when wispa gold is in evey coles bonus!!!! me and the kids well made up and OH dosen't get why the fuss he doesn't like chocolate I can't remember why I married him!!!!!!

Guest Chelseadownunder

"OH dosen't get why the fuss he doesn't like chocolate I can't remember why I married him!!!!!!"

That cracked me up !!

Guest salisbury massive
    hi just wondering were do you get the galaxy from my oh loves it, and he has not had any for over a year.

I get mine from Choc-o-nuts at Ingle Farm and they also have a shop at Golden Grove Village. They are members on the forum under choc-o-nuts. Usually $3.50 for Galaxy, Minstrels, Revels and Topics. If thats too far away for you to come, let me know your address & I'll post you a bar. Though as an aussie alternative, try Dove, its almost as good. Especially the little squares they have just bought out.

Jo

Guest angiestaff

oh blimey after reading all this i'm hungry now!!

may have to order some stuff off ebay :idea:

ange x

Guest martin77

mmmmm chocolate *drools*

I miss good old Whole nut, loved em.