monty9110

Ballet Lessons

My 5 year old daughter wants to have ballet and tap dancing lessons.... Im having trouble finding somewhere..

Can anyone recommend somewhere that is fairly local to either Sheidow park, or Seacliff.

Thank you

Sarah x

Guest Trakki

try this one, my 2 daughters do modern jazz here and it is fab. They also do tap, ballet and lots more. Give Miss Tiffany a ring, you normally have to leave a message but she will reply. She has only been running a year or so but (if you want) they do competetions and exams and a show case at the end of the year, they are lovely.

This is where they are which from Sheidow park is about 5 mins away. If you go to speak to them you go round the back of the shops. to enter.

Shp 6/ 10-12 Sherebrooke Blv Woodcroft SA 5162 - (08) 8322 4240

hope that helps

My daughter goes to Panache in Blackwood which is about a 15 min drive from Seacliff. They do ballet, tap, jazz, funk and contemporary. The littlies really love their teacher. It is not a competition school but they do exams and concerts and has a nice family atmosphere. The teachers seem genuinely interested in their students aswell not just the cash flow. I think the littlies classes are getting popular and there may be a waiting list.

Denise Fischer is the director. Panache Dance Studio is the website

Guest Nizcac
    try this one, my 2 daughters do modern jazz here and it is fab. They also do tap, ballet and lots more. Give Miss Tiffany a ring, you normally have to leave a message but she will reply. She has only been running a year or so but (if you want) they do competetions and exams and a show case at the end of the year, they are lovely.

This is where they are which from Sheidow park is about 5 mins away. If you go to speak to them you go round the back of the shops. to enter.

Shp 6/ 10-12 Sherebrooke Blv Woodcroft SA 5162 - (08) 8322 4240

hope that helps

Thanks for that! It sounds like a perfect exchange for what my daughters are doing here in the UK. They are v.concerned about not being able to dance & compete. I don't suppose she does rock n' roll and cheerleading aswell does she?

Niz x

Guest cornish Busdriver

Im doing a website for Jaynes southern dance studio at the moment. She has 3 studio's Hackam west, glandore and vermont. She is one of the top studios, been going since 1992 and won to many competitions list.