Sign in to follow this  
Guest familygood

The job hunt starts today.....

Guest familygood

Well after a whole 10 days to settle in and do all the necessary its job hunt time....

Can someone give me some advice on which papers to buy and on which days for the job sections. I am hoping to find work south of Adelaide so if there are any specific to south Adelaide that would be great.

cheers all...

Graham

Guest nishman

Advertiser is the main one (Saturdays I think). Of course there's the weekly messenger too for more "local" jobs.

Other than that, it's agencies, internet (seek, careerone etc) and the big one - word of mouth. What line of work are you looking for?

Guest familygood

Anything office based - general manager / office manager / admin manager.

Spent most of my working career working for small to medium businesses - usually as the MD's / Owners right hand man - making sure the day to day stuff gets done to allow them to play golf / run other businesses etc.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for a reliable, hard working no 2 - please let me know.

cheers all

Graham

Guest Guest5035

Wednesdays and Saturdays advertiser are the mainn job days with other days only a minimum. Go to the agencys, our place uses ranstad, and challenge.

Stevo