Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Hello Everyone!

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

After reading these pages for months now, i've decided to join up. I think we will need alot of advice, support and friends if this all goes to plan.

For a long time we talked and thought about moving to Australia. So this time last year we decided to go for it and contacted a migration company. Mark has finnished his time in the navy so our lives are changing big time anyway, also Oliver is 9 and I think its now or never for him.

Mark has had his trade accepted (aircraft avionics engineer), and we have our case worker. Last week we completed our medicals and police checks, and are now waiting (yet again!). Still too afraid to say were definately going but desperate to start making plans. I do have loads of questions but they're for another time - I just wanted to say Hello!:cute:

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi Welcome to PIA. Good luck on your application.

Michelle

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello Janine, Mark and Ollie,

Welcome to PIA, you will, find alot of info as well as nice helpful people.

Good luck with everything

Tanya :wubclub:

Guest martin77

welcome, hope everything goes according to plan for you.

I remember all the waiting and the stress all too well. It's all worth it though. :)

After reading these pages for months now, i've decided to join up. I think we will need alot of advice, support and friends if this all goes to plan.

For a long time we talked and thought about moving to Australia. So this time last year we decided to go for it and contacted a migration company. Mark has finnished his time in the navy so our lives are changing big time anyway, also Oliver is 9 and I think its now or never for him.

Mark has had his trade accepted (aircraft avionics engineer), and we have our case worker. Last week we completed our medicals and police checks, and are now waiting (yet again!). Still too afraid to say were definately going but desperate to start making plans. I do have loads of questions but they're for another time - I just wanted to say Hello!:cute:

Hi guys,

On behalf of all the mods on the forum welcome to PIA, we hope you have a pleasant time with us and play nicely....:realmad:

Any questions or queries you may have just post them on the boards and i am sure someone will be along to answer your questions.

HG

Guest needtogonow

Hello and WELCOME,

Good luck with the Visa it sounds like you are nearly there already. My husband is also an Engineer and we have just recieved our Visas and are arriving in Adelaide late March hoping to settle in Seaford).

You will find this site very useful and everybody is very helpful.

Bex.x

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :wubclub:

just ask away and help will be found ;)

i had lists after lists after lists :goofy:

Guest kangomik

Wow your almost here, good luck with the final part, let us all know how you get on.

The waiting game is just that:SLEEP:, then the rollercoaster begins:arghh::jiggy: