Hello from Port Lincoln...

Guest portlincolnpom

Guest portlincolnpom

Hello, new to site. Originally from Sunderland NE, relocated July 2007 to regional SA. Love it but still always on the look out for friendly advice and ready to help with any questions, i still remember the whole process like it was yesterday making the big move down under and cant quite believe we have been here this long... Thanks. PLP :cute:

Guest martin77

time sure does fly doesn't it. Me and the wife often have to pinch ourselves, just to make sure we really are here. Usually after a snorkeling session down Port Noarlunga.

Guest sunworshipper

Hi

My family and i are moving to Port Lincoln from Manchester and will be arriving there sometime in April!!! we are very excited and cannot wait. can you tell me is it as beautiful as it looks?? we have 3 children, 2 boys aged 15 and 14 and a girl aged 4. we are hoping to get them in St Joseph's school and have sent enrolment forms back to the school. Do you have any children?? if so do they go to St Joseph's??

It's nice to hear from someone who lives there

Keep in touch

Lisa xx

Guest portlincolnpom

Hello Lisa , its great to hear that your heading down to Lincoln, and YES it is really beautiful, I have 2 children, 11 and 3, they both have birthdays comin up soon so older again!!

Me and my hubby have lived here since july 2007 and came straight to Port Lincoln. Its a great country town, and i have got work and made friends easily, i work at the local doctors surgery and stu is an engineer, what brings to PL? My oldest goes to PL Primary which i cant speak more highly of and lil one is at Pre entry kindy then will head to PL Junior Primary next year! If you need any help at all with the move, just shout, i also have another english family that we are great friends with. Speak soon. Kelly x

Guest sunworshipper
Hello Lisa , its great to hear that your heading down to Lincoln, and YES it is really beautiful, I have 2 children, 11 and 3, they both have birthdays comin up soon so older again!!

Me and my hubby have lived here since july 2007 and came straight to Port Lincoln. Its a great country town, and i have got work and made friends easily, i work at the local doctors surgery and stu is an engineer, what brings to PL? My oldest goes to PL Primary which i cant speak more highly of and lil one is at Pre entry kindy then will head to PL Junior Primary next year! If you need any help at all with the move, just shout, i also have another english family that we are great friends with. Speak soon. Kelly x

Hi Kelly

My husband has a job with SAPOL police and starts in Adelaide in April at the academy. He will be there for 12 weeks and then will start at Port Lincoln in July, but myself and the children will come to port Lincoln around the middle of April i think. We are in the process of selling our house but if it falls through for any reason then i will have to stay in the uk with the children and come when the house in sold. I am hoping though that it all goes through ok so we can all come together. I am a Dental nurse and i have been in touch with some Dental surgerys in Port Lincoln and i have had some positive feedback regarding work!! so hopefully i will have some part time work when i arrive. It's all very exciting and real now, our worldly goods were collected by Pickfords last week and are on route to Adelaide! I can't wait to see Port Lincoln, i think it will be a lot nicer to look at than Stockport!!!

Keep in touch

Lisa xx