Guest Chelseadownunder

P/T Admin / Financial advice company

Guest Chelseadownunder

Just to let members know that our city centre company is looking for someone for admin duties part time. We are a Financial Advice Practice, so experience in that area would be helpfull. Two poms working in the practice and it would be great to have more.

PM me or call me if you need more info. The position is Monday, Thursday and Fridey 9 - 5.

I have seen some posts recently from people well qualified in the UK and unable to find these type of jobs here. My intention in this post is to hopefully help not to advertise. The job vacancy just came up and I thought it may help a fellow pom.

Kindest regards

Steve

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hi Howard,

Actually its surprising I`ve had two PMs and one phone call since posting this morning.

It would be good to have three poms in the office ready for when we win the Ashes again !!!

(Well we hope we win it, come back Freddie !!)

Steve

Hi Howard,

Actually its surprising I`ve had one PM and one phone call since posting this morning.

It would be good to have three poms in the office ready for when we win the Ashes again !!!

(Well we hope we win it, come back Freddie !!)

Steve

Forever the optomist Steve.

Guest Raksy

Hi Steve,

I am interested in this post can you please tell me more about it. I have just recently moved from the UK it is now our fourth month. My previous employment before migrating to Aussy was Personal Assistant to Medical Consultants.

Guest Chelseadownunder

Sorry Guys the Position was filled last night to an Ozzie Boooo! LOL Thanks for all your interest.

I want to wish you all the best and hope you have found positions.

Kindest regards

Steve