Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lozmitch

Eagle Hill Mountain Bike Park This Saturday Anyone?

Guest Lozmitch

Hi,

Thought I would finally get round to taking the bike for a spin at Eagle Hill this weekend and see if its as good as ive been told.....

Anyone fancy a ride out this weekend? I've not been out on it since landing 6 months, I used to ride pretty regular so am itching to get out! Is there anything i should know before I go up?

Cheers

Mitch:goofy:

OH took our son there the other week to watch the Nationals, and rides there regularly. Says it's good fun. Park at the top, have a look at the maps on Adelaide Mountain Bike Club website - Home - Adelaide Mountain Bike Club - and watch out for trees and rocks: the person he went out with last week had a rather too close encounter with one and ended up with stitches in his head!!

Fox Creek is another good place to go by the way -we've been to a couple of events up there, people come from all over Australia for the comps, and are always blown away by how good it is (apparently!)

Guest Weez

Fox creek is awesome and better than eagle!! have fun and if ya own ya own take a few basic 1st aid things and your phone (ooo i sound like my mother!!:unsure:)

Guest brentus

Did you get to go in the end? I'm up for it this Sunday if you're still interested.