Guest JandJ

Proper Football!

Guest JandJ

Hi there

I know this has been mentioned before but does anyone know of a good place to play football, whether it be a good kick around or the more serious stuff. Am looking to get back into it after a bit of a lay off.

Oh i mean proper football and none of this AFL rubbush ;)

Guest martin77

Do you mean clubs to play for? Almost every Englishman i know plays for a team so there are many around. Wish i was any good lol, im ok on pro evo or FIFA on PS3 but that's about it.

If its just a good pitch you want, well i cant help you :(. Don't see many. They have even cancelled "soccer" as they call it, at my son's school this year as the pitch is to be made into a car park, A CAR PARK, bloody outrage.

Guest JandJ

I remember some one saying there was a bit of a kick about up near Modbury, but don't know if its still on.

Could do with a bit of practice before getting into a team!

Guest Outlaw 2.0

Just thought I would bring this up for those of you in the northern or Eastern suburbs that are interested

Starting Thursday the 10th November at the Modbury Vista Soccer Club, from 7PM.

Corner of Grenfell and Richardson Drive Wynn Vale. Will continue up until xmas every thursday. All people welcome for a social kick around, Bar will be open after too!

Guest wonna

our pre season starts in jan if you are anywhere near Mt barker check out mbusc.com.au or look us up on facebook mount barker soccer club