May we have a roll on the drums please.......

Guest thekings

Guest thekings

175 PR visa granted this morning ;):notworthy: yiphee. Just got to sell the house and it'll be watch out PIA :biglaugh:. We are so excited cant wait to get there, seems to have taken forever.

Guest JoTanCalOwen

As I typed above congratulations, and all the best with the house sale and going over, remember to share your tips too :wubclub:

Enjoy it, your dream is nearer than ever now :notworthy:

Tanya

Guest JayBone

Congratulations guys.......

We got ours a few eeks ago so if you need any advise on the next steps let me know, i think were nearly sorted?!?

Try Housenetwork to sell your house, you will save thousands, its a fixed fee online estate agency, UK wide, very good service, we have had 5 viewings in first week and a bit, no sale yet though!

Good luck with it all, see you in Adelaide

Were moving August 16th.........Woohoo!

Guest thekings

Thanks very much guys, have had an offer on the house this week too, but hanging out for a bit more as the potential buyer hasn't sold his house yet and we reckon we can get a better offer :). We are desperate to come over but there's no point selling ourselves short ;)