Riponian

Baby & Kids Market

Hello

I just noticed in the Child Magazine that there is a Baby & Kids Market happening this weekend at Marion Leisure Centre, Morphetville 9am to 12pm addmission is $3.

They are holding them on the 7th Feb, 7th March and 11th Apr.

I hope this is as good as the NCT sales back home. Kids grow so quick you need to save every penny. :wubclub:

Michelle

Guest Guest75

What? You mean you can go out and buy Babies and Kids???

That's just plain wrong!!!:P

Guest thekings
    What? You mean you can go out and buy Babies and Kids???

That's just plain wrong!!!:P

Oh I don't know Tyke, I was thinking of taking our kid down there see if I can get rid of her :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oops just got a slap from Tina :arghh:

Just got back did not spend loads was quite surprised actually. Lots of stalls from private sellers. I think it's good if you are pregnant or have a child under 2 as that is always were there is loads of stuff.

Each date will have different sellers so march and april sales will be different.

All in all worth the trip into the city got a few things for my little girl so would go again and may sell this time next year!

Michelle

Guest Lulujim

I am thinking of starting a cupcake selling business - to do for children's parties and christenings etc.. do you think this is the kind of thing that would sell/promote well there? Thank you! :D

hard to say they did have leaflets for all different kids of things. Best way to tell would be to have a stall and get a load of kids to come along and decorate whilst people are wondering around? Contact them and find out? good luck