child trust funds

    Recommended Posts

    Guest The Dimmocks



    I phoned ours and told them we were emigrating and they just said to advise of our new address once we settled. Kids still entitled to it when they are of age. We have stopped paying into ours and had to write to stop that.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest Trakki

    I went in and asked before we left and you can't transfer them they stay where they are. At 18 she can contact the bank where its held and depending on their policy at the time can then get it transfered to a bank of her choice or nominate a family member/friend in the UK to withdraw it on her behalf, basically they said to contact them at the time and they will let us know what to do. You just inform them that you have emigrated.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now