Diane

Why I'm glad to be in Adelaide not Qld!

Goodness, days like the last three we've had remind me why I prefer to live in SA not QLD - just not used to the humidity we've had, it's so rare here! Feel totally drained by it, and get up every morning feeling like I've hardly slept at all!

Add to that the way anytime you exert yourself you end up sweating like a pig... (well, I do anyway and as the (in)famous Fat Slags once said, "I dinna sweat much for a fat lass!") and all I can say is, god bless the usual dry climate we have here, even if it's hot and dry it's better than hot and sticky!

Black clouds heading for us and the distant roll of thunder, bring it on!

Guest PhilC

You should try playing squash in it - the locals were struggling big time and I actually started winning for a change :-)

Guest Admar72

I don't wish to make you guys jelous or anything but it's raining hailstones in Milton Keynes right now and their settling. The sky is just one mass cloud and it's freezing!!!!!

Bring on June 1st when we finally touch down in Adelaide.

Maria

Guest Admar72

Hmmm, slight change to my last post. It's now snowing (yet again) It's laying and it's getting pretty thick on the ground. Thoroughly cheesed off with this Blighty weather!

Maria