Guest RichandHelen

Truck Driver

Guest RichandHelen

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any employers looking for a truck driver? Im Willing to travel and be away. Lots of experience, real hard worker, will drive anything from Van to semi.

Ive been trying real hard ,been here a month ,but just no luck atm. On a 457 so still using Uk licence. Will swop to Australian when we hopefully get PR.

Thanks

Richard

I think you have to get a Oz licence. I know my friend has a hard time finding work in this field he walked the streets taking his resume to everyone and anyone until he got a job.

He had to do an Oz HGV driving test I think. Send janineandrichard on here a PM should be able to help you out.

Guest RichandHelen

Hi Riponian

Thanks for the reply but Im pretty sure you have to retake your test on a perm visa. On a 457 temp you can use your UK one for two years, Im willing to do test early but will cost around 1000 dollars, which I dont wish to spend whilst family is living off one wage.

Thanks

Richard

Guest guest4504
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any employers looking for a truck driver? Im Willing to travel and be away. Lots of experience, real hard worker, will drive anything from Van to semi.

Ive been trying real hard ,been here a month ,but just no luck atm. On a 457 so still using Uk licence. Will swop to Australian when we hopefully get PR.

Thanks

Richard

What field of work have you been looking for ? Has it been mainly driving.

Guest cornish Busdriver

You will defo have to take an Oz MR/HR test to get a truck driving job as most require this for there insurance, also most mainly ask for PR visa status.