Guest Skippy

The hairy monster!!

Guest Skippy

Hi,

please can someone tell me of any good barbers in Adelaide for my bedraggled husband!! He really wants his hair cut and doesn't know where to go. Also I am beginning to resemble the hairy monsters wife! A ladys hairdressers will be needed very shortly too! Please help!

Anna and Paul

Guest JoTanCalOwen
    Hi,

please can someone tell me of any good barbers in Adelaide for my bedraggled husband!! He really wants his hair cut and doesn't know where to go. Also I am beginning to resemble the hairy monsters wife! A ladys hairdressers will be needed very shortly too! Please help!

Anna and Paul

hello there are a few hairdressers and a barber or two listed on the recommendations page of the PIA forum

yet again (not that am over there) but depends on your area

Hi,

Anna and Paul

Hi Skippy

Not sure about good barbers but most of then are very good at shearing, been to 3 while have been on holiday and not one of used sissors.

You will find most barbers where the shops/ stores are and usualy they are mixed.

Best wishes

Les