Sallyh

Wanted - dustbuster

Does anyone have a dustbuster going? Have fantastic plans for children cleaning up after themselves and think a dustbuster would be more exciting than a dustpan and brush, which usually gets spilled on the way to the bin anyway...

Please let me know, thanks.

Yes it does, I'd never have thought to look in there, thats amazing! I looked ages ago and they seemed really expensive so wondered about buying one 2nd hand. Nothing on gum tree, but I will look in there.

Ta v much!

brilliant I think i will visit them then, might try to get around to it today. I should watch more tv perhaps! thanks so much for the tips...

Aha! Been and got one! Although my thesis entitled "why we will never be rich..." if I were to write one, would probably begin with the compulsion to buy a $30 dustbuster instead of a $10, all my own doing, without much persuasion by the lovely soft spoken Irish salesman (!) on the basis that it looks like it will be easier to use, has a wall mount and is less likely to tip the contents out all over the floor when it's emptied...

Is that a record? post-purchase-post?!