Anyone ever lived in this On arrival accommodation

Guest HULK

Dear all

I have just been allocated the OAA in this address:

11/ 17 Seaforth Avenue, Dover Gardens SA 5048

I am reaching Adelaide on 3rd March 2010, really excited and looking forward to start a new life down under.

I would appreciate if anyone can share your experience if you ever lived in that property / area.

Thanks in advance

Superhulk

Guest mayjess

Sorry cant help with your question, but you were very lucky to get the OAA, we have applied for it, so fingers crossed we get it to!!!

At least its a starting point!

Mayjess

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi

Cant help on your OAA but we are currently in OAA in Paradise. It a nice 2 story house, not the ritz but it clean and has everything we need (apart from air conditioning), but they have provided 2 new fans. The man who came to sign lease was really nice and said if we needed anything else in house just to ask and they would provide it.

Have a safe journey and good luck with your move.

Michelle