Guest Drumms

NEXT - available from March!

Guest Drumms

Hi all,

Just been reading a thread on expats and someone there has just recieved an email from NEXT online saying they will be delivering to Australia from March! :notworthy:

Kerry

Guest ems

It'll be interesting to see how much they charge for delivery. Must admit,i think i could be tempted.

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Thank god for that, short leg jeans at last. They do deliver to New Zealand and postage is $15 per parcel however much you order

T They do deliver to New Zealand and postage is $15 per parcel however much you order

We could club together and order everyones suff on one order...

How big is there parcel limit?

I like there sofas my sister has a loverly leather one!!

Rob and Mel

Guest janmoo

wow cant believe that!!! we.re still in uk and I asked them to look into that when I was in my local next coz the clothes are rubbish in OZ LOL!!! maybe someone listened!!!!!

WOO HOO!! I did email them (sad I know) about a year ago and got a lovely email back saying they were looking into it as they had a lot of demand for it:) Winn be looking forward to the next next sale:jiggy:

Guest Weez

Told ya:p XXX

WOO HOO!! I did email them (sad I know) about a year ago and got a lovely email back saying they were looking into it as they had a lot of demand for it:) Winn be looking forward to the next next sale:jiggy:

Guest Philip

C'mon guys I thought we lived in Adelaide not Perth, haven't we embraced the Australian way of life yet? Just go to bloody Myers!

Guest Tina P
    C'mon guys I thought we lived in Adelaide not Perth, haven't we embraced the Australian way of life yet? Just go to bloody Myers!

I like Myers, especially when a sale is on as they do great reductions, I have had so many bargains and the quality is very good and upto date on style.

I love Next but don't forget the seasons will be the wrong ones for us - Spring/Summer catalogue is out now and we are heading for Autunm/Winter.

Saw a kids duvet cover and it was £35 - would I pay well over $70 for a kids single duvet ???

Will defo have a look when the sale is on though and get a few items and its great to have the option.

Tina

Guest caoimhe
    I love Next but don't forget the seasons will be the wrong ones for us - Spring/Summer catalogue is out now and we are heading for Autunm/Winter.

Tina

Even better when they are reducing their summer stuff it will be just in time to get it sent over for our summer

Told ya XXX

I know but you tell me so many things and it always lands me in trouble:policeman:

Only go to Myers in tha sale to bloody expensive for me:sad:. Even Aussies I know who have lived in the UK have stuff sent from next and M&S so must make us all really sad or mad:goofy:

Even better when they are reducing their summer stuff it will be just in time to get it sent over for our summer

Just what I was thinking:idea: