Guest alixir

176 Visa - What I've written so far and am I going overboard?!?

Guest alixir

Hi all, hope you're having a lovely sleep!

Anyway, I've decided that now I got through the ACS with the help of an agent (tres expensive!) that I'd try and tackle the 176 online application by myself. I know it's a bit of a huge cheeky question, but I was wondering whether someone who's already gone through the 176 application can have a look at what I've written so far to tell me whether I'm going overboard (it's taken me at least 16 hours so far) or not! I'm not looking for other people's application statements, just need a bit of guidance! I also hear the section is limited to 1500 characters? Is this true?

Thanking you from the UK!

Alixir

:dull:

I really would recommend going with an agent as their overall experience with applications is invaluable. I can try to help as I have recently successfully obtained a 176 visa after ACS certification and would be happy to look through docs etc, which skill did u get approved by the ACS? Are you state sponsored or family?

Guest alixir
    I really would recommend going with an agent as their overall experience with applications is invaluable. I can try to help as I have recently successfully obtained a 176 visa after ACS certification and would be happy to look through docs etc, which skill did u get approved by the ACS? Are you state sponsored or family?
    Hi Gary...thanks for the offer of assistance,I've gained 2231-79 network security as of last Thursday and I have already asked an agent for a quote,but hoping I can do this part by myself to at least save the price of a flight!if you'd be so kind as to take a brief look at what I have,I'd be grateful =] I wrote a long(not quite finished yet!) and short version as I heard the online form only supports 1500 characters....Oh...state sponsored so less work involved!

Guest alixir

Sent over roughly what I've done so far via PM, but only supports 5000 characters, email will probably be easier, so I've PMd over my email address...don't worry about the domain name, there will be no viruses attached! If you perform a domainwhitepages lookup, you'll see I'm the owner ;]

Guest anne123

Hi all.......

I'm having the same problem. I'm also really confused about the length of the statements I need to provide in the 176 applocation form.

Also, do I need to include images of job vacancies I found in websites?

Pls. help....

Guest alixir
    Hi all.......

I'm having the same problem. I'm also really confused about the length of the statements I need to provide in the 176 applocation form.

Also, do I need to include images of job vacancies I found in websites?

Pls. help....

Best advice I can offer is to prepare for the 1500 character limitation of the online Visa application. I ran through the real thing to see if 1500 character limitations existed and they do! I would suggest outlining all the important things to fit into the 1500 characters and then submitting the full length doc physically with all the other physical docs that you have to post. Good news on this side, luckily through emailing potential employers in Oz I hit upon one that was actually in London doing work and met for an interview with them last Friday =] Second interview is happening tomorrow, so hopefully a 457 visa is at hand =] wish me luck!!!