suziewozie

Wanted Roller for pool cover

Need to get a Roller to store our pool cover on, anyone know where is the best place to get one, thanks. We want a good quality one that will last a few years.

I have been looking at pool covers and rollers (trying to save some water) and the cheapest place is bunnings they were $199 (even cheaper than pool express) or ebay.If youdo find anywhere cheaper will be interested xx

Guest motlyman
    I have been looking at pool covers and rollers (trying to save some water) and the cheapest place is bunnings they were $199 (even cheaper than pool express) or ebay.If youdo find anywhere cheaper will be interested xx

You get what you pay for!

I have seen so many torn covers and bent rollers out there.

Daisy are the best imho.

Colin

Thanks Colin, sounds like what we are after. We want something that will last so do not mind paying for a better quality one. Is this something that you can supply or is it best to go direct to them.

Guest guest569

Completely agree with Colin.:notworthy:We got a roller and cover in our pool package. The roller is fine but after only 3 years the cover is splitting. I don't believe it was a good one to start and also i have learnt that you need to cover your cover in the daytime as it has gone brittle and split along the seams.:arghh:

Will be looking for a new one for the winter.;)

Guest motlyman
    Thanks Colin, sounds like what we are after. We want something that will last so do not mind paying for a better quality one. Is this something that you can supply or is it best to go direct to them.

Hi Susan,

Yes i am the local supplier for Daisy.

pm me your address and phone number so i can pop around and measure up for a free quote.

Regards

Colin