Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimmyT

Staff Needed

Guest JimmyT

Hi Guys,

any Mechanics out there looking for work?

I am the Service Manager of a Holden Dealer, and am looking for technicians with a British work ethic! I don't need Dealer experience although it would be a bonus. I have lots of work for people with the right attitude. ie work hard earn plenty! after all, that's what it's about!

I also have vacancies for Service Advisors. I myself have been newly recruited and will tell you no lies, the dealer needs work! The upside is that their are some really nice people with really good ideas and there is plenty of work.

The vacancies are west of the city in Port Adelaide, around 15min drive from Glenelg, the company has 14 dealerships and are looking to expand. They also branch out into Finance and Caravaning so a pretty well established company.

PM me if you are interested

Cheers

Guest auchie00

Hi there JimmyT, my name is Janet and I will be arriving April 8- Geez a joab

Guest JimmyT

Hi,

a service adviser is essentially a customer service person, looking after customers who book their car in for service/maintenance. Involves some sales work, dealing with leasing companies and manufacturers. It can be challenging at times but can be good bonuses involved.

Cheers JT

Guest highlander

Hi Jimmy , work for mercedes fitting after market equipment mainly trakers multimedia systems, i also road test and pdi the vehicles, is their a big demand for traking in australia? cheers Ian

Guest JimmyT

Hi Steve,

yes the company is Smith's. Are you interested?

Regards

James

Smiths the dealers??

Stevo

Hi Guys,

any Mechanics out there looking for work?

I am the Service Manager of a Holden Dealer, and am looking for technicians with a British work ethic! I don't need Dealer experience although it would be a bonus. I have lots of work for people with the right attitude. ie work hard earn plenty! after all, that's what it's about!

I also have vacancies for Service Advisors. I myself have been newly recruited and will tell you no lies, the dealer needs work! The upside is that their are some really nice people with really good ideas and there is plenty of work.

The vacancies are west of the city in Port Adelaide, around 15min drive from Glenelg, the company has 14 dealerships and are looking to expand. They also branch out into Finance and Caravaning so a pretty well established company.

PM me if you are interested

Cheers

Hi Jimmy The service advisor how many hours are they looking for? Use to work for Merc's in the service dept (was a while ago) but I'm looking for Part time while the boy is at school.

Tina x

Guest katterfresh

Hi JImmy,

I am currently looking for work, but finding it hard. Applied for plenty but nothing as yet.

The service advisors role, would i need a drivers licence? I currently do not drive, but will be getting a scooter.

I do not have any experience but worked for a Builders Merchants back in the UK for over 8 years. I am looking for something i can get my teeth into and work somewhere for a long time.

I look forward to hearing from you

Lance

Guest JimmyT

Hi Tina,

thanks for your reply. The hours are 7.30 am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with a rostered Sat morning 8.30 - 11.30am.

I have not considered a part time position, but may consider one. What hours would you be looking to do?

Regards

James

Hi Jimmy The service advisor how many hours are they looking for? Use to work for Merc's in the service dept (was a while ago) but I'm looking for Part time while the boy is at school.

Tina x

Hi Tina,

thanks for your reply. The hours are 7.30 am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with a rostered Sat morning 8.30 - 11.30am.

I have not considered a part time position, but may consider one. What hours would you be looking to do?

Regards

James

Anytime while the nipper is at school, can work after school but after school care finishes at 6pm so have to make sure I'm back for him.

Must just add it was a few years ago but if your are interested let me know and I'll send you my resume.

Tina x

Guest JimmyT

Hi Tina,

if you could send your CV to jim.todd@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

James

Anytime while the nipper is at school, can work after school but after school care finishes at 6pm so have to make sure I'm back for him.

Must just add it was a few years ago but if your are interested let me know and I'll send you my resume.

Tina x