Guest clare

cv v resume?

Guest clare

Can any1 please advise us if we should change our cvs into resumes? have done this for my husband and it looks and reads much better, also when is it time to apply for jobs we are over in june and i have seen people on here already have jobs lined up way b4 they get out there any info greatfully recieved! :err:

Can any1 please advise us if we should change our cvs into resumes? have done this for my husband and it looks and reads much better, also when is it time to apply for jobs we are over in june and i have seen people on here already have jobs lined up way b4 they get out there any info greatfully recieved! :err:

Personaly i would completley forget about what you have done in the past, there are loads of great advice on websites such as Seek that tell you what you need to do in australia. It can change dramaticaly from a 2 page simple resume to a 5000 word statement on how you can meet the specifications of the job (Governement posts, Health etc) i just had an interview for a health position and before they would even consider me i had to give them a 2 page letter, a resume and a (6000 word in total) job spec statement.

SEEK Salary, Advice & Tips – Advice, guides and tools to plan and develop your career.

Hope this helps a little. :D