ShaunWilson

Free TV Unit

OK, i know it's in the sale section, but not technically for sale as it's free!!

Ex-Next tv unit. Corner unit with 3 glass shelves. Can hold weight of 40" LCD tv. No longer needed as tv's now on wall.

Also ex Harvey Norman TV and entertainment stand. Again 3 shelves, can hold weight of 50" Plasma. Again now on wall so no longer needed.

Ex- Ikea kids round plastic table and 4 plastic chairs. Ideal for kids drawing and painting table.

All free to good, or even not so good home, just want them out of my garage.

Pick up from Hallett Cove.

Guest bambam

if its still going could we take kids ikea table n chairs off your hands???

thank you! (could pick up whenever!)

Matt, Hels, Katie (3), tom (3) and Rhys (8 mths)

Table gone, and think the corner unit is off to a good home at weekend too, so just the Harvey Norman one left if anyone wants it, if not it will go in the skip after weekend. Need my bloody garage bsck!!!! lol

Table gone, and think the corner unit is off to a good home at weekend too, so just the Harvey Norman one left if anyone wants it, if not it will go in the skip after weekend. Need my bloody garage bsck!!!! lol

Have a pic - we could use this.

Dont have a pic, but the TV stand (not corner unit) is now available again as the person who said they were coming for it last night never turned up. If it still in my garage by sunday it's going in the skip!

Guest Django
    TV stand (not corner unit) is now available again as the person who said they were coming for it last night never turned up.

Dude. I'll pop round this evening and pick it up. Tracey sends her appologies. She had a bit of a nightmare day yesterday.

Pete

Edit..... Doh!!! Tracey just told me you can't do this evening. Lets us know when you are about and one of us will pop round.