Sign in to follow this  
Guest a19arf

Hair dresser

    Recommended Posts

    Guest a19arf

    I,m trying to find out if my wife could qualify in hair dressing level 3 in the UK on a 2 yr course and get a skilled work visa without any work experience?

    I,m thinking that using an agent would be the best way forward as they should know all types of visa available?

    Any help/ info appreciated

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this