Guest gerry1959

short term accom HELP!

Guest gerry1959

Help! we are moving to Adelaide due in on the 20th April. We cant get the meet and greet as this is my wifes second time out and is sponsering me on a spouse visa.she has a job lined up in north adelaide what we are looking for is accomadation for a short time just for a few weeks untill settled in. im looking for any info on places to stay,go,etc:huh::err::unsure::unsure:

Guest Guest75

Hiya

You can have a look on Rentals in Oz - just add Adelaide as the location and the radius - say 20 or 30 kms will get you everything.

Here ya go.....

RentalsInOz.com - Home

:)

Hi

You could try Ian at I think it's called Stay and Surf in Aldinga (he's on Stayz website). we looked at it while we have been here, quite retro but clean and tidy, reasonable and flexible

Niki

Hi

You could try Ian at I think it's called Stay and Surf in Aldinga (he's on Stayz website). we looked at it while we have been here, quite retro but clean and tidy, reasonable and flexible

Niki

Hi Nicknjas

How r u all, sorry we never managed to meet up before u left, hope your all settled in, i have had my job confirmed and we are moving out on the 20th May, hope 2 catch up with u some time

Darren Lisa & Lola(10 days old ;) )

Hi ya. tends to get a bit manic. congrats on getting your job confirmed and baby Lola!!!! PM us nearer the time and I'll give you my moby so we can catch up and arrnage something with Damo.

Niki, Jason, Charlie & Phoebe

Hi Nicknjas

How r u all, sorry we never managed to meet up before u left, hope your all settled in, i have had my job confirmed and we are moving out on the 20th May, hope 2 catch up with u some time

Darren Lisa & Lola(10 days old ;) )

Hi ya. tends to get a bit manic. congrats on getting your job confirmed and baby Lola!!!! PM us nearer the time and I'll give you my moby so we can catch up and arrnage something with Damo.

Niki, Jason, Charlie & Phoebe

Will do see you soon :D Hope your all settling in.

Darren Lisa Lola