Guest cunnah10

renewing UK passports whilst in Adelaide

Guest cunnah10

Could anybody please tell me what is the easiest way to renew childrens UK passports ...from Adelaide ?

Go to Australia Post website and you can download forms from there. You need to ring them and make an appointment to lodge the forms at a Post Office where they check the application is OK. Just renewed my daughter's passport and it took 3 weeks for the new passport to arrive. It was very straight forward.

Val

Just did mine yesterday. Very easy but expensive as they have to be Biometric as OBVIOUSLY everyone from the UK is a terrorist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Aus passports are also biometric these days ....every country is going that way and Aus passports aren't that much cheaper. Yep fill out the forms, get the photies and these days Aus post couriers them to Canberra. The place where they do the passports is in Canberra airport's car park, sorry not relevant but spent a couple of hours there a couple of years ago.

Guest stufi1997

Apparently they're all getting put to NZ to get done now......:wacko:

Our friends were in a hurry to get their daughters one done before they went to Thailand on holiday and were chasing it up, were told the passports are being processed in NZ now! On the up side they don't take long, Fiona