Guest Midnight Rocker

Done SO MUCH since moving here to Adelaide

Guest Midnight Rocker

Hi My name is Dave Gartland, We moved to Adelaide in Nov 2008 from the South West of England,the government sponsored my trade as a class 1 sheet metal worker, there aint that much in adelaide, they don`t even have an aquarium, anyway,, since I have been here, I have been involved in many of the cities major events as A Photographer, all of which is on my site www.adelaidepictures.com.au. in the Uk I made motorcycle silencers for 100 years, and have been putting them about also www.sidekickperformance.com I have been doing Kenpo Karate since 1985 so decided to open a clube here at Sellicks Beach, to try and bring the community together, www.kenpo.net.au I have been involved with the rock n roll and rockabilly scene for 30 years, and since being here have had my pictures of the bands used on an album cover, I have been on coast FM twice playing the real UK Rockin music, and I have had my pictures taken at the Stray Cats farewell and recently the Cliff Richard and the Shadows tour used all around the World www.midnightrockers.co.uk oh and sometime in between that managed to eat sleep and see the family.. It is VERY tough Financially, even with everything I do, they are so laid back they are Horizontal, anyway check out the websites get back to me, take Care, The Midnight Rocker:elvis:

Guest Midnight Rocker

Hey THANX for that, all signed up and job done, will wait and see

take care

Guest guest569

I thought they made it hard to emigrate once you were over 45 with the points system. You must be at least 115 as you have been making motor bike exhausts for the past 100 years.:biglaugh:

Sorry. just my friday night humour !!!;)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Bugger me, i had pipes made at sidekick years ago.

Which part of SW are you from ?

Coast FM is the best thing about Adelaide to me!Just give me some of that Rock n Roll Music,any ole way you choose it.Luv it!:)

Guest Midnight Rocker

haaaaaaa, then it would have been me that made them... i was from Plymouth, gave up the business in 2005, so if it was before that, I would have definately have made them... how b doin ?

Guest Midnight Rocker

yes in deedee, well I will be djing on the friday at Kustom Kulture weekend down at the Highway, the weekend after the Clipsal, which i am photographing.. i will let you know next time i am on coast FM

Guest dunnarunna
    yes in deedee, well I will be djing on the friday at Kustom Kulture weekend down at the Highway, the weekend after the Clipsal, which i am photographing.. i will let you know next time i am on coast FM

my hubby listens to the boogie shack every week, so keep us posted next time your on coast we`ll listen in, we will be going to the kustom kulture weekend not sure which day yet though. like to see satellites again saw them with stray cats.

donna

Guest Midnight Rocker
    my hubby listens to the boogie shack every week, so keep us posted next time your on coast we`ll listen in, we will be going to the kustom kulture weekend not sure which day yet though. like to see satellites again saw them with stray cats.

donna

Hey, yes they are awesome, well if you go on the Friday nite I am djing with the satellites, and of you check out midnightrockers.co.uk you will see all my shots taken at the stray cats, infact the satellites used my shot of them on their new album I will be there all weekend my photos and my exclusive wrought iron bass will all be on show be great to catch up wich ya!

Guest cornish Busdriver

I was from Saltash area, the pipes out lasted the bike and now on a mates rides instead and i made a profit on them lol lol lol