Guest markmet

Moving furniture

Guest markmet

Hi we are currently living in morphett vale, but we are moving to a long term rental in flagstaff hill. Does anyone know where I could hire a trailer and what the rates are please? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Many service stations have trailers for hire, and some have really good covered trailers for moving furniture. Otherwise Kennards hire them out. We have used the one at the bottom of O'Halloran Hill. Sorry I am not up to date with the rates, but you should be able to check with a phonecall.

Guest tinkham_lee

I looked into it a few weeks ago, i was quoted $70 for a 7x5 trailer (not enclosed), from Kennards. or $160 a proper removal trailer, from a mobil servo.

another option and cheaper,

you can hire a 4.4 tonne truck, which can be driven on a car licence, from Adelaide bus and truck rentals at Lonsdale for $75 Mon-Thurs, $100 Friday, and $130 Sat and Sun. this is for 24 hours and can be picked up the day before and you get up to 200km a day usage. Adelaide Truck and Bus Rentals, Boat, Minibus, Ute Hire, Moving? Do it yourself and save

hope that helps

Guest kangomik

You can book the trailers on line, trailer rentals i think is the website, but that truck at $75 would be the cheaper way, you can get more in and if it has a tail lift you will be laffing

Guest tinkham_lee
    You can book the trailers on line, trailer rentals i think is the website, but that truck at $75 would be the cheaper way, you can get more in and if it has a tail lift you will be laffing

The trucks at Adelaide bus and truck rentals, do have a hydraulic tail lift.