Lol63

dentist

Has anybody used Coast Dental on Beach rd ? if so what did you think of the service and cost, as I had a few little bits done and found it to be quite expensive :shocked: Would appreciate any feedback good or bad, also any reccomendations as to who you use and cost please.

Thanx in advance Lol xx

Has anybody used Coast Dental on Beach rd ? if so what did you think of the service and cost, as I had a few little bits done and found it to be quite expensive :shocked: Would appreciate any feedback good or bad, also any reccomendations as to who you use and cost please.

Thanx in advance Lol xx

Me, my husband and daughter all used Coast Dental on Beach Road. The prices for procedures all seem to be fairly standard but my own opinion is that they overdo the work required. They quoted my husband $2000 to fix a tooth with a problem as they said it needed a crown etc. He switched to Mr Van der Linden at Morphett Vale and he fixed the same tooth for $150. My husband said the surgery is very basic and old fashioned but he doesn't mind that as long as his teeth are fixed. My daughter's dental is free at Coast Dental as we have free dental for kids with Mutual Community hospital and extras cover. Even though we don't have to pay, the bills for her are usually between $400 - $500 which I believe is over the top. Hope this helps.

Dentists in Adelaide charge a fortune in many cases,way over the top,and forcefully recommend unnecessary work,to finance their next Porshe.Beware!this is the truth in my experience,and in the experience of a few other people i know here.:mad:

Went to see Dr Van Der Linden today, what a lovely man, will defo be goin back to him for rest of my treatment, thanks for the reccomendation Mini2005 xx