Guest paulzoe

Plasterer required

Guest paulzoe

I am looking for a plasterer or plasterers labourer for an immediate start. Must have experience be hardworking and reliable, I am looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working in the trade long term. Only those with transport and ABN need apply.

Please pm me if interested leaving contact details, I am located in the southern suburbs but work all over.

Guest nurse sue
    I am looking for a plasterer or plasterers labourer for an immediate start. Must have experience be hardworking and reliable, I am looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working in the trade long term. Only those with transport and ABN need apply.

Please pm me if interested leaving contact details, I am located in the southern suburbs but work all over.

would love to have my other half pm you but we are stuck in the uk for the moment :mad: - he is an excellent plasterer, hard working with outstanding references ...

could i ask you a question though? do all plasterers need a licence? or is the ABN aka a licence? we were a bit thrown when we read on another site something about plasterers needing a licence, but couldnt find out what the licence actually was.

cheers,

sue

Guest guest569

Your ABN is an Australian Business Number. Its what ALL self employed people need. Self employed tredes people also need a Liscence which is renewed yearly( about $140) after initially proving their skills intheir chosen trade and also that they have the knowledge on running a business financially (legal matters and quoting ect ....)

Alternatively if you work on wages direct for a company then no liscence is needed as you work under theirs.

:arghh:my builders license cost $480 !

Your ABN is an Australian Business Number. Its what ALL self employed people need. Self employed tredes people also need a Liscence which is renewed yearly( about $140) after initially proving their skills intheir chosen trade and also that they have the knowledge on running a business financially (legal matters and quoting ect ....)

Alternatively if you work on wages direct for a company then no liscence is needed as you work under theirs.

Guest guest569
    :arghh:my builders license cost $480 !

each year ????

Splish Splosh LOADS A MONEY !!!!!

Guest Bodie

Speaking of plasterers. We can thoroughly recommend Ian (Ferret who's just posted above) who did some work for us last year. He did so with very short notice and with a good price. Sorry Ian - this post is long overdue.

Guest M_M

Hubby has experience for 23 years.

We're waiting for the SMP's, but any 457 is welcome. ;-)

Guest bosco

hi im a solid plasterer heading to adelaide in new year, whats work situation out there at the moment. thanks