Baby Boy the Arrival.

soccer65

Hi to all the friends me and my family made whilst we lived down under, just to let you know that baby what was conceived whilst we lived in SA has now arrived. Baby Ethan was born on Sunday 7th March at 20.00 hrs and weighed in at a tiny 5lb 4oz, Lisa and baby Ethan are both doing fine, will try and post a photo asap.

All the best to you all with living the dream down under xxx:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

congratulations wish you all the best.

Everyone gave me one bit of advice for both my kids. So I will pass this on, you probably know this already....

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your time with your baby, time will fly past and the next thing you realize each birthday comes quicker and quicker.

Guest cunnah10
Hi to all the friends me and my family made whilst we lived down under, just to let you know that baby what was conceived whilst we lived in SA has now arrived. Baby Ethan was born on Sunday 7th March at 20.00 hrs and weighed in at a tiny 5lb 4oz, Lisa and baby Ethan are both doing fine, will try and post a photo asap.

All the best to you all with living the dream down under xxx:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS.... Hope Mum & Baby are doing well !! As a Ping Ponger myself I have been following your emotional story and I really wish you & your family all the best for the future & I hope you have a GREAT life back in the UK xxx