tina&steve

Tiled laminated flooring

Any ideas where I can buy some in white? I've seen it in black and brown in Bunnings but not white.

Its laminated floor but made to look like tiles we had it in our bathroom in the UK and its much warmer than tiles ideal for the nippers playroom and cheaper:embarrassed:

Cheers

Tina x

Guest monnyb20

We had a young lad come and do our flooring throughout the house...He had everything u could think of..He was very good cheap and manners chucked in..Ill give u his name if u are intrested

monnyb

We had a young lad come and do our flooring throughout the house...He had everything u could think of..He was very good cheap and manners chucked in..Ill give u his name if u are intrested

monnyb

Yes please never say no to a young lad thank you x

Any ideas where I can buy some in white? I've seen it in black and brown in Bunnings but not white.

Its laminated floor but made to look like tiles we had it in our bathroom in the UK and its much warmer than tiles ideal for the nippers playroom and cheaper:embarrassed:

Cheers

Tina x

I think the ones you had in the uk were more than likely from the quick-step quadra range because that is the only one I can think of that did them in white, but as far as i am aware they do not import that range into aus, however try their website and if you find what you need give me a shout and i will see where you can get it www.quick-step.com