Does anyone have any gardening equipment/Generator/Inverter FOR SALE

Guest Justme

Guest Justme

Hi my husband needs some gardening equipment, a generator or inverter to run power tools. Do you have any to sell for a reasonable price? He has started his own business and he needs the bits and pieces to help him. Please drop me an email if you have anything you dont want with a price. Thank you. We live in North Brighton - so dont mind picking things up as long as it isnt too far to travel!!

p.s. Title line should have read Generator or Inverter for sale - I am too tired :-(

Guest Reenz

Keep searching the auction houses, often something like this comes around.

Mason Gray Strange have a live auction webcast where you can bid from home:

Auctions - Mason Gray Strange Auctioneers & Valuers

Kearns is worth a look as well:

Kearns Auctions Adelaide South Australia

Check the Advertiser for Clearance Sales as well, you can find all sorts of bargains, particularly if you are prepared to travel to rural property clearances. Best of luck!