Guest april

anyone fancy a drink

Guest april

hello we have had our visa granted and we are coming for 2 week holiday to get it stamped and do a bit of exploring why we are over we would like to meet up for a drink if anybody interested we are stopping in glenelg but renting a car so dont mind traveling it would be great to meet people who have already made the move hope to hear from someone soon thanks rachael x:D

wayne 34 (brickie) rachael 32 april 3 x

Guest april

hiya we arrive on the 19 march for 2 weeks if u free to meet up let me know and we can exchange numbers thanks rachael xx

Guest Taylors08

Hi Rachael,

I would love to meet up. I also have a little girl who will be 3 in May and a 5 week old baby.

Im living in Glenelg and been here since 1st Sept. Its taken me awhile to start feeling settled but i think its starting to happen. It helps that the weather is cooling down now!

Anyway if you free it would be great to meet up. There is a play area on Anzac Highway called Wiggly worms where the kids could play.

Safe flight

Kelly x

Guest Lizy
    hiya we arrive on the 19 march for 2 weeks if u free to meet up let me know and we can exchange numbers thanks rachael xx

Hi we arrive on the 19th to validate! We fly from Singapore to Adelaide 23.50 18th arrive 9.10 Adeleide Are you on this one?! liz

Guest april

hi we arrive from sydney to adelaide at 10am on the 19 where are you staying why you over we are staying at the oaks liberty towers in glenelg it would be great to meet up if we have chance x

Guest april

hi yes would be great to meet you if u let me know how to get hold of you when we arrive i will get in touch we are stopping at the oaks liberty towers thanks rachael x

Guest april

hi kelly would be lovely to meet you if you let me know how to get hold of you when we arrive we can make plans to meet up thanks rachael x

Guest blinky

Hi we are semaphore way, we mould love to meet up. I will pm u our number.

Marie

Guest Taylors08

Hi Rachael.

I have sent you a pm with my mobile number. Just let me know when your free, it will great to meet up i'm free pretty much all the time.

Kelly x

Guest april

hi marie will give you a call when we arrive if we get time thankyou and look forward to meeting you all rachael x

Guest TracyK

Hi Racheal

We are currently staying in Glenelg in Colley Terrace opposite where you will be staying and will be here until 29/30th so let me know when you arrive and maybe we could meet up.

Guest april

hi tracy sorry just seen message we home now otherwise that would of been great did you enjoy your visit xx

Guest april

hiya kelly hope you all ok it was lovely to meet you all it raining here it awful xx

Guest Taylors08

Hi Rachael, It was lovely meeting you too. Send me an email please i delete my text by accident.

How you feeling now your home? Any clearer? How was your flight.

Kelly xx