suzer

Attic ladder?

Yep we have one!

We had it put in sometime last year/year before to hide my collection of, er, junk I cannot bear to be parted from!

We have the access point put in the laundry room but as it's a pretty small room, we have to open the back door to be able to unfold the ladder. It's easy to use, cost us a bit getting the area boarded out but is great. It does get very hot up there though!

Can't remember how much it cost, but we think it was around $1500? Took less than a day, all mess dealt with and no problems.

Is any of that relevant? lol!

LC :)

Guest Guest75
    Yep we have one!

We had it put in sometime last year/year before to hide my collection of, er, junk I cannot bear to be parted from!

We have the access point put in the laundry room but as it's a pretty small room, we have to open the back door to be able to unfold the ladder. It's easy to use, cost us a bit getting the area boarded out but is great. It does get very hot up there though!

Can't remember how much it cost, but we think it was around $1500? Took less than a day, all mess dealt with and no problems.

I thought you just had Bats in yours.......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You have stairs to them as well????

Yours irreverently :wacko:

Yep we have one!

Thanks - we have an opening to the attic in the hallway already, so this would just be to make it easier to get into. Looks like you can buy the kits and install yourself for about 1/2 that. Did you use this company?

Hi there,

I believe it was - the name looks familiar; are they down Marion Road?

We had an opening to the loft too, but they had to install a new one as it has to be surprisingly big and rectangular. I'm sure you could install it yourself as it looks pretty basic - ladder folded and on door - but they gave us a good, all-inclusive price and with the warranty we gained, I was pleased we'd chosen to let them do it.

Mind you, however long ago it was, shamefully we still haven't painted the new door or surround!

:wubclub: LC

PS. Tyke; we never had bats before we met you....I thought they came as a downside and direct result of knowing you?:P

Why LC, that's SO not right:p

Meh! Truth hurts!! :wubclub: Lol!

Love and happy thoughts from,

An unrepentant LC

PS. Bet you have some too...after all you actually STAYED with the lovely* Tykes!

(Truly not sarcastic!)