Guest Fancy a Beer

Anyone know of any good Flight Deals back to the UK???

Guest Fancy a Beer

Just looking at the cost of flights back to the UK, wondered if anyone in the "know" is gonna tell me to hold on for a couple of weeks as there might just be a big sale like last year just about to happen!!?? Costs seem to have gone from $1800 to $2400 in about 3 weeks!

Also does anyone know if you can book a flight on your credit card for someone else or does it have to be booked in the name of the person travelling??

Ring Ben at Flight Centre in Gilles Plains - he's gotten me and others good deals in the past.

Guest Nick11

We got flights with malaysian - it depends on when you want to go.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Yeah Malasian seem to be coming up with the best deals! Would you recommend them?? We only ever used Singapore before but they coming up really expensive!!

We've always thought Malaysia Airlines were better than BA/Qantas. Better food, great cust service. Have to say though we usually book on price - sometimes they come out cheaper, sometimes Qantas / BA.

I had a big search around for flights and Etihad were coming up the cheapest. To be honest I found them ok and got a return to Manchester for $2100 which was not bad. Would rather fly Singapore as when we came out with them they were fantastic.

You can get them cheaper, I think Virgin had them for $1800 but I ended up booking with Flight centre as some of the websites advertised flights they did not have.

If you find a flight they will beat the price even if it is only by a doller you get the security of knowing you have booked.

HTH

Michelle

Yeah Malasian seem to be coming up with the best deals! Would you recommend them?? We only ever used Singapore before but they coming up really expensive!!

In my opinion Malaysian are just as good as Singapore - and I have flown with both airlines a few times. Kuala Lumpur airport is nice too and very spacious.

Guest anniewo

Just had an email from Malaysia and they have some great deals if you book before 22/3/10.Not quite up there with Singapore Airlines but pretty good.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Thanks for all the replies, will take a closer look at Malaysian then!! :-)

We've used Escape Travel. Flown Singapore & Cathy Pacific, both good flights.

Good luck hope u get a deal.