ozzieclare2be

dr recommendations nrth adelaide

Guest ledballoon79

Hi, we used a good doctor in Evanston Park Surgery (Starplex) Alexander drive I think called Dr Allan. This doctor bulk bills too, there are quite afew up Gawler way which don't. We also have a nice dentist called Dr Lim at Woodford Road, Elizabeth South. The areas abit rough, but he was recommended to me for being child friendly and he is really good. Anyways hope you get sorted :v_SPIN:

Dental Clinic on McIntyre Road, Para Hills West, ph 82583883 is really good.

Greenwith Medical Centre 222 Target Hill Road ph 82896720 have taken good care of me and they bulk bill :jiggy:

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi guys,

for those of us who don't know, what is bulk bill please?

Thank you

Hi guys,

for those of us who don't know, what is bulk bill please?

Thank you

At a bulk billing practice, after seeing the doctor you will just sign a slip, then the practice sends in their report of how many appointments and what sort to Medicare (in bulk as it were) and Medicare pays them direct.

At a non-bulk billing practice, after seeing the doctor you yourself have to pay, but you then take your bill into a Medicare office and they refund you the money.

That's obviously if you are on the sort of visa where you are entitled to full medicare coverage.

Guest kangomik

Greenwith has been good, usually get you in within 45 mins.:jimlad:

Guest ledballoon79

its where you do not have to pay anything to the doctor yourself (as long as you're registered with Medicare) as the doctor claims all costs to Medicare direct on your behalf. Some doctors are private and you will pay the gap and the rest can be claimed back from Medicare. I hope I haven't confused you even more.... and this is right as far as I know, medicare does confuse me so someone else might be able to give a clearer explaination!:wacko:

Guest katieb

Hi Clare,

Tea tree Gully and St Agnes Surgery are really good Home Page

and the dentist on McIntyre Road is also very good.

Katie