Guest k8bug79

Adelaide Festival- What do you think?

Guest k8bug79

Hi, I need some information on the Adelaide festival and Festival centre. Anything you want to say really. General information about when it is, what it is, style of shows, calibre of shows, How it compares to other events around Australia and the world.

What is your opinion on it, other Adelaide residents opinions that you have heard.

Also what sort of entertainment does the venue offer at time when the festival isn't running. Is it a good selection? Is it world class? Do you find enough choice etc etc

Anything you can tell me would be great te more the better thanks. I am doing research for a job.

Thanks guys:notworthy:

We went to the Future Music Festival which is near the end of it all.

It has Heaps of DJs and bands performing, lots of local guys and soem famous ones too.

David Guetta

Franz Ferdinand

John Digweed

Eric Morillo

The Prodigy

Empire of the Sun

and lots lots more costs you around $125 and it starts at 12 lunch and goes on til 10pm....well worth it if you like your music.

HG

Guest mayjess
    We went to the Future Music Festival which is near the end of it all.

It has Heaps of DJs and bands performing, lots of local guys and soem famous ones too.

David Guetta

Franz Ferdinand

John Digweed

Eric Morillo

The Prodigy

Empire of the Sun

and lots lots more costs you around $125 and it starts at 12 lunch and goes on til 10pm....well worth it if you like your music.

HG

Whats the dates this all happens then???? my daughter would love all this.

Mayjess

Guest Jo&Phil

What sort of job?

Hi, I need some information on the Adelaide festival and Festival centre. Anything you want to say really. General information about when it is, what it is, style of shows, calibre of shows, How it compares to other events around Australia and the world.

What is your opinion on it, other Adelaide residents opinions that you have heard.

Also what sort of entertainment does the venue offer at time when the festival isn't running. Is it a good selection? Is it world class? Do you find enough choice etc etc

Anything you can tell me would be great te more the better thanks. I am doing research for a job.

Thanks guys:notworthy:

Guest k8bug79

It's production coordinator at the centre. From what i have worked out the centre was set up to house the festival but now it's gone on in its own right? Still housing some of the festival. I don't know if they are still linked so whether this job is just for the centre or just for the festival or for both? Their website hasn't been updated recently with their history etc so I am trying to get as much info to check the job is right for me

Guest allie

we mainly saw shows from the Fringe festival. They were pretty good but in comparison with the edinburgh festival it was pretty expensive....