Guest Guest5035

Snakes & Dogs

Guest Guest5035

Went to see my mate today on his property for some wood, his dog decided to play with a Red Bellied black snake, it nearly lost and cost him $1500 to save his dog.........:arghh:

Stevo

Guest barb

Poor dog,is he ok now? Hope your mate has got over the shock of the vets bill.Is it very expensive to insure a dog in WA as we are bringing ours when our visas come through.Where does your mate live? will make sure we dont move there.

We have both our dogs insured with petplan....they are both staffy's and it costs us $37 a month per dog... well worth every cent i reckon!

Went to see my mate today on his property for some wood, his dog decided to play with a Red Bellied black snake, it nearly lost and cost him $1500 to save his dog.........:arghh:

Stevo

There was tyhis story in the paper the other day about this dog that came bag to his owner after running off into the greenery with a 5 ft snake hanging out of his mouth.

Some people will opay anything to keepo their pets/animals alive....would reccomend pets insurance for any owners out here...

HG

Guest barb

Yes ,even over here insurance is a must. Such a worry about snakes and not only that but the bloody spiders....do dogs get killed by spiders there? Our krazy dog eats them,tryd to train him to leave them alone but he is "SPIDER DOG "

Guest back clan

my friend lives in Blackwood and her cat got bit by a brown snake. Unfortunately it did not make it!!!