Guest MandisFam

Car hire recommendations?

Guest MandisFam

Hello PIA,

We are flying out to Adelaide on the 16th May for a validation trip, as we can't sell our house.

I need to think about booking some car hire, and wondered if anyone could recommend a company, where I can book online.

I have had a look on Car Hire.com.au | Compare Car Rental Prices from $29.84/day and its coming fairly reasonable, has anyone used this site before to book car hire???

Many thanks

Mary

Guest wijaya
    Hello PIA,

We are flying out to Adelaide on the 16th May for a validation trip, as we can't sell our house.

I need to think about booking some car hire, and wondered if anyone could recommend a company, where I can book online.

I have had a look on Car Hire.com.au | Compare Car Rental Prices from $29.84/day and its coming fairly reasonable, has anyone used this site before to book car hire???

Many thanks

Mary

Hi there

We are going to Adelaide in three weeks time for first entry. We will stay for 8 days. From this site, we got

Car Hire Adelaide / Cheap Adelaide Car Rental in South Australia / Australia / Aussie Car Rentals Car Rental in South Australia

I have booked a car with them. A Toyota Corola for $ 40 a day. It seems reasonable. It has been recommended by some in here, but this company now has a new owner.

The showroom is in Brighton, 5-10 minutes from the airport. The owner, Mikhail, will pick us in the airport for $ 15 charge.

Regards

Wijaya

Micheal is a good guy picked us and yes it was free then but it is piece of mind that some one would be there.

Does anyone know a hire car company further south? Not sure if family will want to travel back up to the city for a car?

We used Koala Cars.By the Airport,easy going and flexible,ready to suit our needs as we wished.Reasonable and not a rip off.:)

For a cheap no frills run around car you can't really go wrong with www.aussiecarentals.com.au They collect from the airport or from our rental homes free of charge but do mention the Poms site to get the best rate. Rates start at around $27 per day. Brian is really friendly and Mikhail will be there to meet you at the airport if you require them.

Tamara