cormcvcr

We have our PR!!!!!

Well after 2 years of crossing the t's and dotting the i's, we have been granted our PR.

We are so excited, 3 weeks to the day of applying!!!!

Cx:p

Woohoo, how great is that!! Gillian just told me, and spooky after talking about it last night at football. Well done to you all!!!! Hopefully ours should be through soon now too!!!

Guest stufi1997

Great news Cornelia,;)

Our turn soon...hasn't time flown...xx

Oh wow Cornelia and family, that's fantastic news to hear! Enjoy your celebrations!

We'll be applying in the next month or two and have everything crossed as our situation isn't too straight forward. We've met the criteria but it's all a bit fragmented! eek

Woo hoo so pleased for you.

Dette :)

Guest Django

Soooooooooooooo Pleased for you C. :D You so deserve it. If anyone needs an example of the right attitude and commitment needed to move out here, I can't think of many better ones than you guys. Many congrats.

Guest soggy

congratulations, it's a good feeling and you won't have to check your e-mail and diac website for news 3 times a day now( or was that just me).

Simon:):)

congratulations, it's a good feeling and you won't have to check your e-mail and diac website for news 3 times a day now( or was that just me).

Simon:):)

Only checking 3 times a day? I must be more impatient than you Simon!!

Guest soggy
    Oh wow Cornelia and family, that's fantastic news to hear! Enjoy your celebrations!

We'll be applying in the next month or two and have everything crossed as our situation isn't too straight forward. We've met the criteria but it's all a bit fragmented! eek

Woo hoo so pleased for you.

Dette :)

Hi,

I did mine as a business owner, I included a stat dec, reference from accountant and from a bank manager(not my bank manager, just as a person of good standing who run a nearby business) all three just said I was involved in the day to day running of my business on a full time basis, this is what DIAC advised me to do when I spoke to them and it all worked out fine. I also included business registration, rent invoices, a few bills.

Simon:)

I just sent in the basic information that they wanted, copies of passports, birth certificates, marriage certificate, AFP police clearances, they didn't ask for anything else.

But maybe we were just lucky x

Guest cunnah10
    well after 2 years of crossing the t's and dotting the i's, we have been granted our pr.

We are so excited, 3 weeks to the day of applying!!!!

Cx:p

thats fab news guys .......congratulations xxxxx