Jay & Lou

TRA question's

Hi,

I'm just filling out the TRA application, on Q6 you need to write the address of your employers, 2 have gone bust, should I still write the address of where they were?

Also Q8 "how long you did the work, how often you did the task/duty", is this in one day or your whole working life?

Thank you.

If you get hold of soemone in a supervisory/management position who could verify them as to going bust would do no harm, but do put the addresses down DIAC can still check over past history to see where, when and what the mentioned compnaies did when they were open.

Sorry with the task duty qiestion it was a long time agop when we did my TRA....

Good luck i am sure someone will be along to answer your question.

HG

Guest JoTanCalOwen

www.companieshouse.gov.uk

The Insolvency Service Website

I am not sure if these sites will be able to help you, my husband encountered a similar problem, we managed to get some details from either the sites above or a similar one, we also contacted his tax office, they supplied a break down of contributions that were paid on his behalf which gave a history of 'where from' working history. Will check his TRA stuff when am home tonight ....

Hope the info is of use

good luck .

Regards

Tanya

Thank you for the links, very useful.

Jay has also just gained his AQF level 3 in the U.K, would it be a good idea to include all the paper work he has for it in with the TRA application?

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Jay has also just gained his AQF level 3 in the U.K, would it be a good idea to include all the paper work he has for it in with the TRA application?

Hello again,

If there is scope within the TRA application to include them, the I would, are they related to his 'trade'? as a matter of fact that he has this extra qualification, it will not go against him, if the TRA do not need them or need to consider them, then they wont but it will show them what level of education he has.

Regards

Tanya

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Also Q8 "how long you did the work, how often you did the task/duty", is this in one day or your whole working life?

Thank you.

Hi Lou and Jay,

I finally found the email containing the TRA form, now then..... it is quite a broad based question, as areas of Jay's job may well have changed to get him to the level he is now so hw will have an ever increasing knowledge about it, I do not think it is all about one day, as each day can have a different content within the one job role so:

Approx time per part of a job with a detailed description of events that make up that particular part.

Then another part and then another part so it will add up to days it will end up being his overall total job role.

Hope that makes sense

I will send you a pm ..

Tanya