Andrew from Vista Financial

Next PIA UK Pension Transfer Seminar

Hi folks

I will be holding another UK Pension Transfer Seminar for PIA members on Saturday 8th May. As always this is a free event and covers off this complex subject.

I will go through the advantages to having your UK private/company Pensions transferred to Australia and put to bed some of the tax myths of transferring Pensions.

This presentation also includes how Superannuation works in Australia and covers off potential disadvantgaes that transferring might have for some people.

If you are interested in attending please either PM or reply to the thread. The Seminar is held in Kent Town which is just outside the City and I usually aim to start it around 11.30 am. It runs for approx 45 mins and then sandwiches and drinks are provided afterwards.

Regards

Andy

We went to one of Andrew's seminars when we arrived in Adelaide and gained so much useful advice - it was extremely beneficial. We felt we were well equipped to make the decision to transfer our pensions to Australia. It was a predicament as both Andy and I had NHS pensions and the 'general rule' with the NHS is leave it where it is. Andrew explored all of our options and after consideration we decided that financially our pensions would work better for us here. We are now well on our way to a secure retirement. I do ring Andrew frequently with many daft questions and he always has to time to answer in teminology that I can understand.

Go along then you are well armed to make a decision that is right for you!

Guest Chelseadownunder

There are now a few PIA members on the site who are providing advice on Super and Mortgages etc. Which is good as we have all experienced the same changes and can help by explaining things from a similar perspective. Its "all good" as they say here.

Guest hel&sam

we could do with coming to this if there's any room left.

Hi Andy....Unfortunately will miss this one as we don't arrive until the 26th May. Be really interested in future dates though please.

Thanks.

Hi Andy....Unfortunately will miss this one as we don't arrive until the 26th May. Be really interested in future dates though please.

Thanks.

No problem, I will definitely let you know when I am looking to arrange another.

Good luck with the journey over :).

Andy